Monday, April 21, 2014

How To Drink Chicken

    Have you ever noticed that almost all mass building diets include eating a lot of eggs, and a lot of chicken? I personally love both, but by genetics, I am a hard gainer. So eating tons of eggs and chicken has not always been easy for me. Just like in my How To Drink Eggs article, I do the same for chicken, especially for bulk season. While it is not the best drink in the world, it's not that bad, and the gains are even better! The recipe is simple, first again, YOU NEED A GREAT BLENDER!!!! This is the one I use:

Here's the recipe:

How To Drink Chicken

  • 1 baked chicken breast (precooked and cold out of refrigerator)
  • 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
  • Cinnamon
  • Ice, lots of ice!
  • Water
    Blend it for 20-30 seconds. And remember the chicken breast has to be cooked!!!

Here is the protein I use:

I drink it once or twice a day during bulk season, if I am trying to lean out I'm getting enough protein from eggs, and normal meals so don't typically have it. Drink up, and have a great day at the gym!



SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR +1 IT ON GOOGLE,YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:


Feel free to email me with any questions!

Twitter: FitnessGround0

Arizona Fitness at Inbox dot com

This article is solely opinion of the author and written for entertainment purposes only.
Consult a doctor or medical professional before beginning any fitness, diet, or weight training program.

No comments:

Post a Comment