Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How To Juice Without A Juicer


    Hate cleaning a juicer? Me too. What's even better about not using one is that the pulp is one of the healthiest parts of a vegetable or fruit and you don't want to skip out on it. So real simple steps:

  1. BUY A QUALITY BLENDER, LINK HERE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.
  2. There are 1,000's of great juice mix recipes online, I usually pick 2 fruits and 3 vegetables, but do as you please, use variety and be creative. For some ideas check out my friend The Juicing Queen's blog. 
  3. I like to put the fruits on the bottom as they are softer, this will blend easier, and the leafy greens on top.
  4. Add water, about half way up the mix should do it.
  5. Blend it.
   And wallah, you have some great fruit/veggie juice to go. I'm noticing a lot more energy overall doing this, I won't say it gets you bigger, but for the endurance it beats every supplement I tried this year, proud to say I think it had a hand in a lifetime goal I finally hit of doing decline bench press 185 for 30 reps AFTER a complete chest workout. Eat healthy and use this for the best of your gains!


SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:


Feel free to email me with any questions!

Twitter: FitnessGround0

Arizona Fitness at Inbox dot com

This article is solely opinion of the author and written for entertainment purposes only.
Consult a doctor or medical professional before beginning any fitness, diet, or weight training program.

No comments:

Post a Comment