Friday, November 28, 2014

How To Make Protein Shakes Without Whey Protein

     Here is a super simple way I make protein shakes without whey protein, note a few reasons for this:

  • If you live anywhere but North America it is likely whey protein is very expensive
  • Real protein is just as good, or even better than whey protein
  • Calories from eggs are better than calories from powder
  • This is a super easy recipe great for when you are not by your precious protein
  • If you can do this twice a day, you will make insane gains! (And I'm not selling you the secret ingredients, in fact, you likely already have them in your fridge)
Ok all I do,  in a blender:

-take 3-5 egg whites, 1-2 whole eggs (zero whole eggs if you have any cholesterol issues) 
-half a frozen banana (if you are bent out on cutting you can exclude this, it's there more for taste)
-the magic ingredient, cinnamon
-water
-ice
-blend

    I have been doing this for bulking season and I am up 22 pounds!!! Yes 22 pounds!!! I will add that I do put 1 or 2 scoops of Gold's whey in as well for some added flavor, if you do the drink with no banana and no extra flavor... which I have done, lets just say it's a bit hard to put down. This is a great way for hardgainers to put on some serious mass. I am currently doing a dozen eggs a day in addition to the usual chicken, rice, veggies. Just like in my how to drink eggs/chicken videos, it may not be the best tasting thing, but it is decent and there are much worse things you could eat. Needless to say I have also been lifting in beast mode and totally anticipate hitting my 365 bench press goal without any steroids ever used in my life. Give it a shot if you wanna gain some serious mass, or if you just don't like whey protein.

Enjoy this blog? Need some protein? Click on the amazon link and suppor this site, I get a small commission on anything purchased thru the link, thanks for reading!



SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:


Feel free to email me with any questions!

Twitter: FitnessGround0

Arizona Fitness at Inbox dot com

This article is solely opinion of the author and written for entertainment purposes only.
Consult a doctor or medical professional before beginning any fitness, diet, or weight training program.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have been starting to use more natural products recently..

    ReplyDelete