Friday, March 20, 2015

Lost 14 Pounds Since February

    Summer is coming so it's time to lean out, as I've been posting though, there's no secrets to leaning out! I'm losing 2 pounds a week without starving myself or going on a crazy fad diet. I'm portioning my meals, I'm lowering my pm carbs, lowering my overall calories, eating only green foods, and lean meats for meals after 9am. Before 9am I am helping myself to carbs so I have energy for the day. I cannot explain this any simpler, Here's a sample diet from today:

Breakfast: A bagel with cream cheese (yup, not healthy, but it was 6am so I didn't care, I'm training twice a day, it's not gonna hurt me at this point in cutting) coffee

Breakfast 2: 2 eggs over easy with some oatmeal and coffee.

Snack: turkey breast, cottage cheese

Lunch: grilled steak, grilled zucchini, one chicken sausage

Post Workout: protein shake with 3 egg whites

Dinner: Steak salad

Snack if needed: more turkey, or more zucchini

      You don't need to kill yourself to lose weight, I'm eating frequently, but I'm training harder and managing my calories, in winter I was doing 9 to 15 eggs a day, now I'm not even doing 9. I was also going heavy on rice or potatoes and definitely had more cheat meals. Now I do one or two cheat dinners a week, but definitely pay the piper on cardio the next day. I'm also of course keeping up with my measurements, my body fat percentage, and the mirror. No secrets, just common sense.

Enjoy this blog? Need some protein? Click on the amazon link and suppor this site, I get a small commission on anything purchased thru the link, thanks for reading!





Consult a doctor or medical professional before starting any diet or fitness program.

No comments:

Post a Comment